Dear backers and future backers,
many of you have asked us some great questions since the Kickstarter campaign launched 5 days ago asking about what the benefits of the ReCoat Kit are.
The answer is: You can save a lot of money!
We did the math on that and like to point out the advantages of the ReCoat Kit. Let’s dive into it:
We defined user groups ranging from casual to professional, with an annual consumption of resin vats:
- Hobbyists (~4 vats/year)
- Designers (~6 vats/year)
- Engineers (~10 vats/year)
- 3D Printing Service Providers (~20 vats/year)
Now, let’s assume assume that a new vat costs around ~65€*.
The potential cost savings range between minimum (prizes per single pouch) to maximum (e.g. value packs):
- Hobbyist ( min 55 € 21% | max 127 € 48% )
- Designer ( min 115 € 29% | max 223 € 57% )
- Engineer ( min 170 € 26% | max 415 € 63% )
- 3D Printing Service Provider ( min 340€ 26% | max 895€ 68% )
If we succeed with Kickstarter we are backed to negotiate with our suppliers and we can reach the best prize for everyone!